FYI: Version 2.0.1 is on it’s way, updating team and skill tables to LRB6/CRP!
Want to keep track of your favorite fantasy football board game?
Fed up with using pen and paper?
Don’t know where you left those precious dices?
Here is your solution: MATCH STATS FOR BLOOD BOWL!
MATCH STATS FOR BLOOD BOWL easily helps keeping record of all your teams, players, matches, and all other crucial information a typical day on the pitch brings up.
BB Match Stats comes will following features:
– unlimited number of matches (new, running, and finished)
– unlimited number of teams
– 21 team races (amongst others humans, orcs, dwarfs, and elves) with complete team roster, player type attributes and skills
– match completion statistics
– team value calculation
– fame and fan number determination
– skill details table
– player improvement tracking
– injury determination and tracking
– skill improvement tables
– player images
– block-, 6- and 8-sided dices
What are you waiting for? KICK OFF!
- There seem to be some troubles with team value calculation
- Teams can not be deleted
- Q:I’ve created a team, but can’t add players.
A:To add players to a team, you have to select the team first: Tap on the team in the list and a checkmark will appear. Now you can fill up your roster.
- Q:How do i rename my team?A:Select a team by tapping on it in the team list, then tap on the team name on the top of the middle section to type in a new (and cooler) name.
- 2.0.0 – It’s all about the players!
- all 21 teams of LRB5 included with description and player class overview
- choose player images from your picture library
- add team logo from camera or library
- freelancer group to retire or transfer players
- hire assistant coaches, cheerleader and apothecaries
- buy team re-rolls and fan factor
- reworked team value calculation
- teams, player and games can now be deleted… if you really need to
- tap on dices in post-match view to re-roll results
- still most choices/rolls/results are optional
- and more…!
- Fixed a crash when starting a match with less than 2 teams – these were boring anyway!
- When creating a new match/team/player, this new match/team/player will be selected as active, so you can start editing immediately
- The Team table was a bit shy on iOS 7 – convinced it, that it is really cool and important, so now it shows up there, too.
- Added four more team types: Amazon, Norse, Undead, and Lizardman!
- Minor bug fixes and modifications
- initial version